Dependable, affordable digital video recording is at your fingertips with the Bolide Technology Group SVR2008/15LCDM4 All-in-One 15" LCD - MPEG-4 DVR. It combines exquisite clarity and functionality by utilizing MPEG-4 technology, 4-channel input with audio, 30fps per camera, network connectivity, alarm recording, various search modes, and supports motion detection. Its simplicity of design and user friendly DIY installation process intrinsically meets the demands of CCTV surveillance applications such as home, office, and retail security operations.
Due to the fact that video surveillance is a dynamic medium, this all-in-one offers an adjustable fps record rate/image quality for each connected camera; and features a built-in Triplex function that enables simultaneous record, playback, and live streaming capabilities. Aside from its rugged chassis and intuitive software, this unit features a high-resolution 15" LCD screen with quad-split display capabilities, USB port, variable playback speeds, SATA hard disk support, and a powerful embedded RTOS (Real Time Operating System).
- MPEG-4 Compression Technology
- MPEG-4 compression/decompression technology is very sophisticated, it intricately analyzes the video signal to maintain superior resolution, especially in smaller file sizes. Due to its compression/decompression scheme, MPEG-4 reproduces high image quality without overwhelming network resources, resulting in better video transmission.
- 4 Camera Inputs with Triplex Operation
- It offers 4 camera inputs w/live camera displays for 1 and 4 feeds. With built-in Triplex Operation this DVR is capable of simultaneously recording, playing back, and live streaming capabilities.
- Adjustable Recording Resolutions
- It offers 3 levels of recording resolution/frame rates for each of the 4 channels (up to 30fps full frame/120fps quad), this enables the DVR to save considerable hard drive space with the ability to prioritize recording between high risk areas and low risk areas.
- Network Function
- The network function incorporated in this equipment allows you to perform remote monitoring readily through the use of a broadband Internet connection (10/100 Base-T, Static/DHCP/PPPoE).
- Various Search Modes
- It provides advanced search functions, including date search, channel search and recording type search mode.
- Motion and Alarm Recording
- This DVR offers motion and alarm recording capabilities for instances where a location needs to be recorded whenever motion detection occurs, and also needs to be recorded in case of an alarm triggers.