From Lectrosonics, the Venue Receiver Field (VR Field) unit is designed for use with the Lectrosonics Venue Wireless System. The VR Field delivers the flexibility of portable, multiple microphone transmitter operation without multiple receivers.
Designed for mobile operation in the field, the Venue Receiver Field (VR Field) operates on a single NP-1 battery. The VR Field accommodates up to 6 VRT or VRS receiver modules (sold separately), enabling up to 6 transmitters to be used simultaneously. The VRT and VRS receiver modules feature diversity reception and 256 user selectable UHF frequencies.
Digital Hybrid Technology eliminates the compandor circuit and all associated artifacts while still operating over traditional FM frequencies. In addition to minimal noise, the system is also backward compatible with Lectrosonic analog and Digital Hybrid transmitters. The VR Field features 6 discrete audio outputs for each receiver module via 3-pin XLR connectors. Additional features include a comprehensive LCD display, USB and RS-232 ports.
The Lectrosonics VR Field receiver delivers a practical, professional approach to multi-transmitter wireless microphone systems. The system will prove worthy for television shoots, documentary, feature film, broadcasts and more.
- Completely Portable
- The modular VR Field receiver is completely portable, and operates on a single NP-1 type 12V battery.
- Multiple Transmitter Operation
- The VRM accepts up to 6 VRS or VRT receiver modules, enabling up to 6 transmitters to be used simultaneously. Each module features diversity reception and 256 user selectable frequencies.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- 24-bit digital audio stream is decoded at the receiver resulting in greater operating range without noise and artifacts caused by analog compandor circuits. Digital Hybrid operation also allows for backward compatibility with older analog Lectrosonic transmitters as well as later Digital Hybrid compatible models.
- Zero Gain Antenna Amplifiers
- Zero-gain antenna amplifiers allow internal distribution and pass through to other VRM units.
- Selectable Diversity Modes
- Each individual VRS and VRT receiver module is capable of phase-diversity operation, ratio-diversity and frequency-diversity operation can be achieved with two or more adjacent receivers.
- Comprehensive Display and Control
- A comprehensive LCD display provides a thorough list of readings including transmitter battery life, diversity status, noise reduction and more.
- Extensive DSP
- Extensive DSP control is achieved with LecNet2 software (included).
- USB and RS232 Ports
- Both USB and RS-232 ports provide direct connectivity to PCs for remote operation and extensive control over DSP features.