This is a Desisti Giotto two section, two circuit, basic hanging, cyclorama light. It accepts 500, 1000 or 1500 watt bulbs, all available separately. This fixture is for use in small studios as a set light or single circuit cyc light.
The Giotto is designed to operate independently or as an overhead cyclorama lighting system. It has convection cooling. This line of fixtures also features a unique internal reflector that is made of a specially coated aluminum with optics that provides a wide reflection and even light across the entire field. The reflector is specially designed in three sections, each having different reflective properties to ensure optimum performance.
- Add choice of bulbs and connectors for use with 120-230VAC current
- Modular Design
- Allows various configurations to be assembled
- Evenly Distributed Light
- The asymmetrical photo metrics provide an exceptionally even distribution over the entire projected area of the cyclorama
- Manual or Pole Operated
- The Giotto comes in a manual or pole operated version which can be panned or tilted remotely
- Curved Filter Frame Track
- Each flexible filter frame compartment allows your gel to remain perpendicular to the light rays -- this prevents filter overheating and aberration.
- Easy, Secure Aiming
- Reinforced steel tube yoke with 1" male spigot attached for your C-clamp
- Clutch activated T-handle for secure, single-handed operation
- Supplied with a stainless steel wire guard, easily removed by two twist locking screws for fast and secure relamping
- UL listed