The Desisti Tintoretto color mixing fluorescent fixture takes a different approach to lighting large areas of your studio, stage, exhibition or showroom. When fitted with the appropriate 4' long (optional) white, blue, red and green fluorescent tubes, this fixture allows fast change of color, and quick cross-fading.
Instantaneous color shifting and mixing is possible through your DMX control board with your cables. Each tube can be individually controlled. Each fixture takes four DMX addresses. Daisy-chaining of up to 32 devices per DMX lead is possible. No more changing of scorched filters is necessary, since the fixture is cool-running. It also has an energy savings of up to 80%, compared to conventional tungsten cyc fixtures or flood lights providing the same illumination.
- Full Dimming Control
- DMX control possible from your board - 4 DMX parameters (base plus 3)
- Individual control over each tube from 1 - 100% of full power
- Input and output connectors allow multiple units to be daisy-chained
- Ideal for Video
- Integral flicker-free ballast
- Full Range or Specific Range of Color
- Customize the fixture with appropriate tubes to provide chroma blue or green
- Install 3200 and 5000°K tubes for quick change-over, fading, or mixing
- Extruded, aluminum sides with silver finish
- White diffused reflector and large aperture enable smooth overlap of colors
- Recessed components, spring wire guard
- Integral flanges allow vertical or horizontal hanging