The Planon DocuPen RC805 Mobile Elite Kit comes with everything needed to scan on the go... independently of a computer. Scanning in color or B & W, this pen-sized scanner can provide selectable resolutions of 100 to 400dpi, full-page scanning in as little as 4 seconds per page. It can store up to 100 pages with the standard 8MB of internal memory and more pages can be stored with an option memory upgrade up to 1GB. It can store up to 100 scanned pages and expandable with Micro-SD memory.
Unlike other pen scanners that can only scan one line at a time, the RC805 is a full-page scanner that can scan paper images, laptop or monitor displays, packages, signage, and more. The Mobile Executive Kit comes with a Universal Mobile Charger (UMC), designed to give the DocuPen extra runtime, and a deluxe leather case . It comes with PaperPort SE software, a great image editing and organizing tool for all your letters, receipts, pictures, business cards and also integrates with your Outlook, Word, Excel and other applications.
- Scan Anything
- The DocuPen can be used to scan newspapers, magazines, books, notes, receipts, contracts, sketches, and other important documents in Color and B & W. It will even scan laptop or monitor displays, lables, packages, signage and more.
- Scan Anywhere
- Use the DocuPen and scan anywhere and then view or print scans later. It's wand shape tucks easilty into a coat pocket, laptop bag or purse. Its small size and built-in battery means that you can capture quality scans at a courtroom, hotel lobby, schools, even while traveling on a plane, bus, train or car.
- Quick Scans/Selectable Resolution
- This full-page monochrome scanner is fast. It can scan a full-page in as little as 4 seconds per page, at selectable resolutions of 100 to 400dpi. i.
- Expandable Memory
- The R805 has is capable of storing up to 100 pages with the included 8MB of internal memory. More documents can be stored with an upgrade up to 1MB of Flash Memory.
- Rechargeable Iithium-Ion Battery
- The DocuPen R805 uses built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that allows the DocuPen to remain perpetually charged without utilizing a separate charging unit. Once a user plugs the DocuPen into a computer's USB port to download the scanned information, the scanner's batteries are automatically recharged.
- Dual Roller Guiding System
- The DocuPen R805 offers a dual-roller guiding system to enhance the user experience by creating a smoother scanning operation and a more accurate scan. The dual-roller guiding system includes strategically placed rollers around the scanner lens to distribute operator's pressure evenly for smooth and easy scans.
- Universal Mobile Charger (UMC)
- The R805 Mobile Elite Kit includes a Universal Mobile Charger (UMC), designed to give the DocuPen extra runtime. This tiny, fully portable charger weighs a mere 3.8 oz and can fully charge the DocuPen up to 50 times. The UMC adapter can be used to recharge the DocuPen directly from an AC outlet, eliminating the need to be immediately tethered to a computer. . 1
- Universal Memory Reader
- A Universal Memory Reader is also included to provide a faster way of transferring data from memory cards to a PC. It supports up to 9 different types of memory cards.
- PaperPort Software
- The DocuPen comes with PaperPort SE software which is a great image editing and organizing tool for all your letters, receipts, pictures, business cards and also integrates with your Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe PhotoShop and other applications. After transferring your scanned documents you can easily print, fax & e-mail them as well as exporting them into different formats including BMP, JPG, PCX, DCX & TIFF. PaperPort also offered effective optical character recognition (OCR) and allows users to easily create PDFs from Windows applications, and supports document proofing with markup, redlining, editing, and image enhancement features.