The white SoundDock Series II Digital Music System from Bose is a dock for your iPod or iPhone. It's compatible with many models of each device, but it's not compatible with the iPhone 5 or any device with the Apple Lightning connector. You can use the auxiliary input to hear quality sound from other entertainment sources, as well. You can control everything with the included remote.
Enjoy wide-range sound with consistency and clarity, thanks to Bose's digital signal processing and acoustic design. The system is compact enough to easily transport from one room to another. It has a sleek design and slim profile.
- Apple-certified compatible with the following iPod and iPhone models: iPod touch 4th Gen (8, 32, and 64GB), 3rd Gen (32, 64GB), 2nd Gen (8, 16, and 32GB), and 1st Gen (8, 16, and 32GB); iPod nano 6th Gen (8, 16GB), 5th Gen (8, 16GB), 4th Gen (8, 16GB), 3rd Gen (4, 8GB), 2nd Gen (2, 4, 8GB), 1st Gen (2, 4GB); iPod classic 2009 (160GB), 2007 (160Gb), 80GB; iPod 5th Gen (30, 60, 80GB), 4th Gen (20, 30, 40, 60GB), iPod mini (4GB, 6GB); and iPhone 4S (16, 32, 64GB), 4 (16, 32GB), 3GS (8, 16, 32GB), 3G (8, 16GB), and iPhone (4, 8, 16GB)
- Connect other electronic devices, such as a DVD/CD player, tablet, laptop or smartphone, to the 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Benefit from hours of uninterrupted music, with wide-range sound that's both consistent and clear, courtesy of Bose's digital signal processing and acoustic design
- System charges your device whenever it's docked and plugged into a wall outlet, even while music is playing
- System is compact enough to easily transport from one room to another
- Sleek design and slim profile
- Use the remote to power the system on and off, adjust volume, skip tracks and navigate through your playlist. If you happen to misplace the remote, no problem. You can control the volume with buttons located right on the system itself