The 2d Card from Metric Halo greatly enhances the DSP processing power of the 2882 and 2882+DSP, adds a brand new ADAT implementation, and also improves the clock of any unit into which it is installed.
- The 2d Card and version 5 support the configuration of custom mixers which can be streamlined to a specific task, creating a mixer with all the features needed and none that aren't
- Includes multiple templates for immediate starts, with a new direct insert and routing model that allows for visualizing a required configuration and implementing it directly from the mixer
- 5x increase in DSP power compared to original Mobile I/O allowing the user to create complex mixers and processing with DSP to spare
- With full support for all sample-rates and flexible multi-bus routing, the user can make their 2d Expanded Mobile I/O do anything they can think of, including multiple cue busses with deep DSP zero-latency processing
- Includes an all-new ADAT implementation with switchable support for optical S/PDIF
- ULN-2 Expanded units gain 8 additional channels of I/O