The BackTrack + Mic from Line 6 is an easy-to-use, single channel portable digital recorder with a built-in microphone. Unlike other recorders, this one is always ready to record whenever inspiration strikes. The battery powered unit instantly begins recording to the internal 2GB flash memory the moment it perceives a signal at either of its inputs. There is no need to press the non-existent record button.
The recorder can be set to record wav files at up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution, and these can be downloaded via USB 2.0 to any digital audio software application. A "Mark" button is prominently situated on the top of the unit and when pressed, the last recorded file is flagged as special and separated for easy review. While downloading files, the internal battery automatically recharges.
The unit will only record from either the microphone or the guitar input, but using the microphone, the BackTrack + Mic can be a valuable tool for recording band practices.
- Single channel USB 2.0 recording device with built-in microphone that automatically starts to record on receipt of signal
- Up to 24 hours of audio capture at 16- or 24-bit, 44.1 or 48kHz resolution
- 1/4" guitar input and 1/4" mono output
- Stereo mini headphone output with level control
- Pressing the "Mark" button designates last recorded file as special and separates it for easy review
- "Force Capture" mode available for usage of BackTrack as a regular recording device for planned recordings
- Recorded wav files can be simply dragged and dropped into an digital audio application for further processing
- USB connection recharges the internal battery to its full capacity (over 8 hours) via a computer connection or universal USB charger (iPod, Blackberry) 1
- Looped playback