Compact, lightweight, and self-contained, the Lowel Rifa eX 88, Multi-Case Kit uses a simple umbrella design to achieve its quick and easy setup and strike capabilities. A heat-resistant, woven-glass-fabric front diffuser (32 x 32" (81 x 81 cm)) provides sufficient illumination, with soft shadows.
The Rifa eX socket consists of two main parts--the base, and a removable, twist-turn socket that may be changed out for another eX socket that accepts single, or three E26 screw-in bulbs, or a socket that accepts lower wattage halogen bulbs.
This one-light softbox kit also includes a Lowel KS Light Stand, a 1000W, 120V bulb, a bulb case, and a hard multi-case for transport and storage.
- Front Diffusion
- The heat-resistant 32 x 32" (81 x 81 cm) front diffuser is made of woven glass fabric--it provides sufficient illumination, with soft shadows
- Multi-Use Lamp Fixture
- Included adapters allow use with fluorescent, or tungsten bulbs
- Easy Access
- Easy-access pockets on fabric shell allow clip-on gel attachment for correcting to daylight
- Kit Case
- High-impact molded polyethylene shell, with interior partitions and a hinged lid with metal clasps
- Recessed wheels and a spring-loaded handle