This is a Lowel Rifa eX 44 Pro, TO-83 Hard Case Kit, built around the Rifa eX 44 softbox light and the Pro-light focus flood. The Lowel Rifa-Lite eX 44 is a compact, self-contained, 16 x 16" (40.6 x 40.6 cm), 250W, collapsible, tungsten/halogen softlight. It uses the unique umbrella-like Rifa design which allows set-up in 60 seconds or less. It's the perfect complement to today's compact, light-sensitive, digital cameras and film stocks.
With its high intensity #2 reflector and prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality.
This kit includes barndoors, gel frames, gels, light stands and a TO-83 hard kit case. Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 AC and 12-30 DC voltage, with the appropriate bulbs, adapter plugs or cables, and power supplies (available separately).
Rifa eX 44
- Self-contained 16 x 16" (40.6 x 40.6 cm), 250W collapsible softbox light
- Changeable socket adapts to tungsten or fluorescent screw-in bulbs (with optional adapter)
- Power cord easily converts for use with professional battery belts, allowing it to work at 12V, 14V and 30V DC
- Change the setting from "spot" to "flood" position, or anywhere in between by turning knob on side of unit
- Focus range of 6:1
- The front end comes off for easy access for no-tool lamp change
- Use the gels and barndoor set to alter the light output of the Pro-light
- TO-83 Kit Case
- High impact molded polyethylene case, hinged lid, with padded shoulder strap
- Permanent lengthwise partition separates lights from stands
- All other partitions are movable