This is a Lowel Rifa eX 55 Pro, TO-83 Hard Case Kit. Compact, lightweight, and self-contained, the 500 watt Rifa-Lite eX 55 uses a simple umbrella design to achieve its quick and easy setup and strike capabilities. It has a heat-resistant 21 x 21" (53 x 53 cm) removable front diffusion screen. The eX series of Rifa lights enables you to change out the fixture's socket, to use cooler-running fluorescent bulbs.
With its high-intensity #2 reflector and prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key light or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight. In addition to a wide variety of customizing accessories, its versatility can be increased by adding a DC adapter cable and swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture.
- Rifa eX 55
- Self-contained 21 x 21" (53 x 53cm) removable front diffusion screen
- Changeable socket adapts to tungsten or fluorescent screw-in bulbs (with optional adapter)
- Power cord easily converts for use with professional battery belts, allowing it to work at 12V, 14V and 30V DC
- Change the setting from "spot" to "flood" position, or anywhere in between by turning knob on side of unit
- Focus range of 6:1
- The front end comes off for easy access for no-tool lamp change
- Light Modifiers
- Use the gels and barndoor set to alter the light output of the Pro-light
- TO-83 Kit Case
- High-impact molded polyethylene case, hinged lid, with padded shoulder strap (SS-10)
- Permanent lengthwise partition separates lights from stands
- All others are movable partitions