This is a Lowel Rifa eX 66 Pro Kit, TO-83 Hard Case, with two lights. It's built around the Pro-light focus floodlight, and the Rifa eX 66 softbox light. It includes bulbs, gel frames, gels, stands and a TO-83 hard kit case.
Compact, lightweight, and self-contained, the Rifa-lite eX 66 uses a simple umbrella-like design to achieve its quick and easy setup and strike capabilities. Optional adapters allow use with fluorescent or tungsten bulbs.
With its high-intensity #2 reflector and prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key light or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight. In addition to a wide variety of customizing accessories, its versatility can be increased by adding a DC adapter cable and swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture.
This kit is equipped for use with 120 AC voltage. It can also function with 220-240V AC and 12-30V DC with the appropriate bulbs and adapter plugs or cables (available separately).
Rifa eX 66
- Self-contained 25 x 25" (63.5 x 63.5 cm) removable front diffusion screen
- Changeable socket adapts to tungsten or fluorescent screw-in bulbs (with optional adapter)
- Power cord easily converts for use with 220-240 AC voltage
- Change the setting from "spot" to "flood" position, or anywhere in between by turning knob on side of unit
- Focus range of 6:1
- The front end comes off for easy access for no-tool lamp change
- Use the gels and barndoor set to alter the light output of the Pro-light
- TO-83 Kit Case
- High-impact molded polyethylene case, hinged lid, with padded shoulder strap
- Permanent lengthwise partition separates lights from stands
- All others are movable partitions