The CSS6 Three Square In-Ceiling Speaker from Speakercraft is a 2-way in-ceiling speaker designed for integration into a music or home theater system, with front-mounted switches allowing for bass and treble adjustments. It features a square baffle and grill design to accommodate customized needs of certain architectural applications like soffits, in bathrooms near exhaust fans or in drop ceiling tiles.
The pivoting tweeter of the CSS6 Three allows you to direct critical high frequencies to different areas of your listening space. It also has a WavePlane baffle located behind the tweeter, which increases dispersion and overall sound quality by allowing the tweeter to reflect off of a solid surface instead of the vibrating woofer. Additionally, the CSS6 Three can be painted to meet the demands of custom installations.
- 6.5" (165 cm) polypropylene cone woofer with butyl rubber surround
- Pivoting 1" (25.4 cm) liquid cooled silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- WavePlane tweeter baffle assures optimal high frequency dispersion
- Front-mounted switches allow for up to ± 3 dB of bass and treble adjustment
- Timbre-matched to all Speakercraft One series speakers
- Fits a ceiling cut-out of 7.1" x 7.1" (181 x 181 mm)