The MODE Adapter from SpeakerCraft is a small plastic box that provides an interface between the SpeakerCraft MODE base and MZC multi-zone amplifier controller. Features include an auxiliary stereo audio input and a Quick-Lock system for stacking multiple MODE base adapters. The top of the MODE adapter chassis has screw holes that allow it to be mounted on a shelf, wall surface or DIN rail.
Please note: Requires SpeakerCraft PS-3 Power Supply which is sold separately.
- Provides an interface between the SpeakerCraft MODE base and MZC multi-zone amplifier controller
- Quick-Lock system designed for stacking multiple MODE base adapters
- Unit can be mounted directly to a wall surface, shelf or to a wall using standard 3.5 mm DIN rail 1
- Two (2) RJ45 jacks: one for Cat 5 connection to SpeakerCraft MODE base and one for Cat5 connection to the MZC system controller
- One PS-3 power supply supports up to six (6) MODE base adapters and six (6) MODE bases