The SpeakerCraft MKP-1.0 Master Keypad allows for simplified command of a Speakercraft MZC-64, MZC-66 or MZC-88 multi-zone amplifier controller. Designed around an RS-485 communication protocol, this model is identical to the MKP-1.1 but lacks a built-in IR receiver.
All buttons are backlit and are programmable by way or SpeakerCraft's proprietary EZ-Tools program, and can execute macros of any length. The source buttons on the MKP keypad will indicate, via different colors, which source is active and its power status.
All buttons are removable and configurable. They come with a variety of buttons with text and icons that the installer can easily change to fit a customer's individual needs. Commonly used source buttons are featured, as well as function and transport controls. Additional individual buttons are also available.
- Master keypad for SpeakerCraft MZC multi-zone amplifier controller -- utilizes an RS-485 communication protocol
- Top 8 buttons can be programmed as source select buttons
- Buttons feature text and icons for ease-of-use
- 7 of the 8 top buttons can be programmed for transport/function buttons (one button must be used for a source)
- The lower 5 buttons can be programmed for any function except source select
- Includes white, bone and almond inserts to match installation environment