The UCS880 Multimedia Rack-Mount Instruction Workstation from Bretford features a 10-space rack cabinet with lockable front doors, height-adjustable main work surface, cable management and 4" casters for easy mobility.
- Locking cabinet includes a 10 space 19" rail system for use with rack mounted electronics and standard racking accessories and two shelves for non-rack mounted equipment
- Rear cabinet door provides easy access to the back side of equipment for cord management and front door locks for security
- Large laminate, height-adjustable (from 27.5 - 37.75") work surface features 4 grommet holes for cord management and easy integration of computers and other electronics with rack mounted equipment
- Large laminate work surface features four grommet holes for cord management and easy integration of computers and other electronics with rack mounted equipment
- Vinyl bumper along the tabletop edge minimizes scratches and dents as table is rolled through doorways and classrooms
- 4" swivel casters, two locking
- Made in the USA with a steel base and accessories are constructed from 30% post-consumer recycled steel and finished in an environmentally friendly powder paint