Brent's Cross Ring Sight designed by Brent Cross is a sight made specifically for use with helmet cameras. This sight places a cross in your line of sight, enabling you to target exactly what you want to shoot while you're flying through the air, riding on your bike, snowboarding or camped out on the side of that cliff. Mounted in front of a properly aligned camera you'll be able to find and shoot your subject, and you're hands will always be free to execute your task.
Brent's Cross Ring Sight is made from polarized optics and military grade glass that will last for years. The included shaft can be detached and cut to size for a customized fit. Get Hypoxic reccommends the Schumacher Removable Articulating Ring Sight Bracket and the Schumacher 1/4" Swivel Clamp for mounting the Brent's Cross Right Sight on your helmet.
Note: Mounted Sony camcorders must be used with the Get Hypoxic HYPEYE D PRO for complete hands free operation with this Sight.
- Detachable for customization
- Glass protected optics
- Designed by skydiving veteran, Brent Cross
- Ring sight places a cross directly in your line of sight
- Cross is aligned with your camera no matter how the helmet lays or moves
- Made specifically for camera fliers as well as any helmet camcorder user: snowboarders, rock climbers, mountain bikers, surfers and more