With the 10' CAT5E Snagless Patch Cable from Cables To Go, high distribution of data, voice and video is no longer a concern. This cable is designed for advanced fast Ethernet and gigabit computer networks that require Enhanced Category 5 high-speed cabling. It features Cat 5.350MHz to handle intensive high frequency bandwidth, which prevents potential unwanted interference.
The cable meets Cat 5e TIA/EIA requirements to dramatically reduce both impedance and structural loss (SRL) when compared to 100 MHz standard cables. The CAT5E Snagless Patch cable series comes in a variety of colors in an effort to facilitate easy identification for crossover networking configuration. Two Windows-base computers in a peer-to-peer, repeater-to-repeater, transceiver-to-transceiver or hub-to hub connection can easily be accomplished with this cable.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 male to male insures excellent connectivity
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Standard Copper
- PVC jacket for durability
- 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.) 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: peer-to-peer, hug-to-hub, transceiver-to-transceiver or repeater-to-repeater ethernet connection
- Exceeds Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certification TIA/EIA