This Pearstone XLR Audio Cable is engineered to deliver broadcast studio quality audio with maximum protection against noise. The cable is ideal for Radio and TV broadcast, recording, and live sound applications where RFI and EMI protection is required. Rugged build and high pull strength make it an excellent choice in commercial applications as well.
The cable has an oxygen-free copper core and silver plated contacts, plus a 98% braided copper shielding for clean signal transfer. The cable is 1.5' long and has a 3-pin Neutrik XLR male connector at one end and a 3-pin Neutrik XLR female connector at the other.
- Triple noise protection technology for ultra quiet audio
- 98% dense braided shield offers maximum protection from EMI and RFI
- Twin Conductive PVC inner shield and shrink wrapped solder points provide seamless coverage
- Cotton Yarn reduces electrostatic capacitance and microphonic noise
- 24 AWG stranded oxygen free conductors for a clear signal and flexibility
- Neutrik connectors with silver plated contacts