The BOGgear BOG-POD RLD-2 is a bipod-style 'shooting stick' support for aiding hunters, nature observers, and photographers. It is constructed of light, anodized aluminum and has a rubber coating upon all contacting parts.
The BOG-POD's special yoke neck is a v-shaped forked joint, great for positioning a firearm-mounted riflescope, spotting scope, or telephoto SLR lens. A triangle of support is created when the two legs are on the ground and your tool is resting in the yoke and in your hands. Furthermore, the yoke head itself has a built-in panning axis, so you can swivel 360° from a single position to align yourself with your subject.
The 22-68" height adjustment range allows you to use the BOG-POD when you are sitting, kneeling, or standing.
- Swiveling V-type yoke head holds gunstocks, spotting scopes, and telephoto lenses
- 22 - 68" usable height with legs spread
- 33" minimum height with legs folded for transportation or storage
- Legs adjust independently out to 40° angle with adjustable tension
- Aluminum with scratch and corrosion-resistant anodized finish
- Padded red safety grip
- Steel connection components
- Removable rubber feet with enclosed carbide tip for hard/slippery surfaces
- Indexed height adjustment markings upon second leg segments for rapid, repeatable deployments
- Nylon hand strap & touch-fastener strap for adjoining leg segments