The BOGgear BOG-POD RLD-3 is a tripod-style 'shooting stick' support for aiding hunters, nature observers, and photographers. It is constructed of light, anodized aluminum and has a rubber coating upon all contacting parts.
The BOG-POD's special yoke neck is a v-shaped forked joint, great for positioning a firearm-mounted riflescope, spotting scope, or telephoto SLR lens. The yoke head itself has a built-in panning axis, so you can swivel 360° from a single position to align yourself with your subject-with the RLD-3 you can quickly track with any high-magnification device.
The range of height adjustments allows you to use the BOG-POD whether you are sitting, kneeling, or standing.
- Swiveling V-type yoke head holds gunstocks, spotting scopes, and telephoto lenses
- Rust-resistant anodized aluminum finish
- Padded red safety grips
- Steel connection components
- Removable rubber feet with enclosed carbide tip for hard/slippery surfaces
- Indexed height adjustment markings upon secondary leg segments aid rapid, repeatable deployment
- Nylon hand strap & touch-fastener strap for adjoining leg segments
- Optional Switcheroo quick release system includes a ball head with quick release