The Chief KWD110 Dual Swing Arm Wall Mount provides a broad range of motion for viewing small flat panel displays from 10-30" (up to 40 lbs.) from multiple angles. For convenience, the mount folds in close to the wall for a low profile appearance, and remains hidden behind the display when folded against the wall. Comes with a 10-year warranty.
To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Comes assembled for easy installation.
- VESA-compliant (75 x 75mm or 100mm x100mm). Interface brackets are available for non-VESA compliant displays.
- Easy to install. Simply attach wall plate to single stud. Then slide mount onto plate. Attach display to mount. (Teardrop hole patterns makes mounting the screen quick and easy). Secure hardware.
- Optional OFB office furniture interface brackets available for most office systems.
- Built-in cable management for a clean installation. Simply route cables through the predefinded pathway inside the arms.
- Patented Centris technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt in all directions using the screen's center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
- Provides maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension (up to 16").
- Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot (pivots 180° at wall plate).
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points provides customized control. Tension can be optimized for touchscreen use.
- Sleek, attractive design hides all hardware.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.