Ideal for home and office installations of two flat panel displays (up to 16.5 lbs. per monitor), the Chief KWD-230 Dual Vertical Monitor Swing Arm Wall Mount lets you mount the screens vertically, and lock them in the same plane for viewing convenience.
The KWD-230 includes a custom interface bracket making it compatible with VESA-compliant displays. However, for non-VESA compliant displays, an FSB-series interface bracket might be required. To confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, please visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Comes assembled for easy installation.
- 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100mm VESA-compliant. Interface brackets are available for non-VESA compliant displays as well.
- Easy to install. Simply attach wall plate to single stud. Then slide mount onto plate. Attach display to mount. (Teardrop hole patterns makes mounting the screens quick and easy). Secure hardware.
- Optional OFB office furniture interface brackets available for for panel-to-panel, corner, slat wall or tool tile systems.
- Built-in cable management for a clean installation. Simply route cables through the predefinded pathway inside the arm.
- Sliding infinite vertical adjustment with adjustable cable management clips
- Provides maximum range of motion from low profile to full extension (up to 18.6").
- Patented Centris technology provides smooth, fingertip tilt (+/-15°) in all directions using the screens center of gravity. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.
- Portrait and landscape rotation and side-to-side pivot (pivots 180° at wall plate).
- Independently adjustable tension at pivot points provides customized control. Tension can be optimized for touchscreen use.
- Sleek, attractive design hides all hardware. Folds in close (6.4") to the wall for a low-profile appearance.
- Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.