The Chief PWRIWUB is an in-wall swing arm designed to create a flush installation. Supporting flat panel displays up to 55" or 125 lbs, it ships fully assembled ready for fast installation into the PAC501 In-Wall Accessory. (Must be ordered separately).
The PWRIWUB includes a custom interface bracket making it compatible with hundreds of flat panel displays from 37-55". However, if you want to confirm the compatibility of this mount with your flat panel TV or monitor, visit Chief's MountFinder Pro.
- Ships fully assembled to save on installation time.
- Easily installs into PAC501 In-Wall Accessory (must be ordered separately) to create an ultra low profile installation.
- To simplify installation, Chief's exclusive ClickConnect mounting system uses a lockable latch to safely secure display to the mount. Provides easy connect/disconnect without requring any tools. An audible click confirms panels are locked in place. Add a padlock to protect the display from theft.
- Holes are provided in the faceplate for use with a padlock or similar locking device, if desired. In addition, the pin and nut may be removed from the upper holes and moved to the lower holes for use as a more permanent locking device.
- Allows the horizontal alignment (Roll) of the display to be adjusted up to 2° right or left, to level the display after installing.
- Low profile designe ensures mount remains concealed behind the screen.
- Contoured swing arms are designed for smooth and effortless extension from 0.5 to 22", allowing viewing from any angle.
- Effortlessly adjust display using Centris fingertip tilt technology. Screen angle stays set until you decide to re-adjust.