The Arri T1 Location Black Fresnel is an updated version of the Compact Series of Location Fresnels. Combining research, feedback from around the world and advances in technology, Arri has designed a series of six Fresnels with over 30 improvements for studio and location lighting. The True Blue Series has reduced weight, compact size and maximum light output.
Arri's cross cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and lens temperature by 17%. With special air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, a constant stream of air passes around the Fresnel lens and into the lamp head regardless of the tilt angle.
When fitted with a 1000 watt bulb (available separately) this fixture will provide a 2.8' (0.9 m) diameter beam of 409 fc from a distance of 20' (6.1 m) at full spot. At full flood (same distance) it will provide a 48 fc, 20.4' (6.2 m) diameter beam.
- Stronger, Lighter
- Pressure die cast and extruded aluminum components
- Many components now offer greater strength and resistance to corrosion
- Redesigned Stirrup
- Stirrup mounting slides and can be adjusted to counterbalance all accessories
- Soft contour makes the Fresnel comfortable to carry
- The stainless steel friction disc locks securely even when large front-mounted accessories are being used
- Easy Maintenance
- Routine maintenance and repair are easier with fast, simple access to all internal components
- Cleaning is almost effortless with smooth lamp housing surfaces
- Meets IP23 standard -- suitable for indoor use or outdoor use providing a degree of protection against falling rain (up to a 60° angle from vertical)
- CE rated and independently assessed TUV certification
- Laser-cut hexagonal safety mesh lets out more light and is tough enough to withstand location abuse