The Porta Brace TS-46BOR Tripod Shellpack with Wheels (Signature Blue) is a 1000 denier Cordura padded case with an armored interior shell. The case is very rugged and can be used for everyday field work or withstand the rigors of extensive travel and shipping. It has a quick release wooden maple handle with padded grip that makes for very comfortable hand carrying and the case has backpacking shoulder straps for hands-free carrying. There are two large off-road inline skate wheels.
The TS-46BOR Tripod Shellpack has four long interior hanging pockets and four exterior zippered pockets. Interior tie downs and cushioning provide secure protection for the valuable equipment. The backpack shoulder straps and the maple carrying handle hide away in their own zippered compartments.
- 1000 denier Cordura, padded case made to carry a tripod with head and accessories
- Four long interior hanging pockets (two on each side of the case) hold padded blocks for shipping protection, or can be used to hold tripod plate and excess gear such as handles, fishpoles and microphones.
- Four exterior zippered pockets for additional accessories
- Carrying options
- Quick-release maple handle, with padded grip
- Backpack straps store in back of case
- Two handle straps are used to lift the case when it is in shipping mode
- Two large off-road inline skate wheels
- Hard rubber foot pad for tripods with spiked feet.
- Two sets of red touch fastener straps for cinching tripod heads and legs.
- Compatible with
- Bogen/Manfrotto 3065, 3069, 3194, 3195
- Tripod and head up to 46" in length with folded legs diameter less than 12"