The ARRI T5 5000W Fresnel (Pole-Operated) (100-240VAC) is one of ARRI's new and improved True Blue Fresnel lampheads (lamp not included), designed to be operated from a pole (not included). In addition to the established reliability of ARRI lights, this updated compact fixture has pressure die-cast and extruded aluminum components to reduce the overall weight of the fixture while increasing strength and resistance to corrosion.
Using air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, ARRI's cross-cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and the lens temperature by 17%. A redesigned stirrup and tilt lock greatly improve mounting and tilting operation of the lamphead. A stainless-steel friction disc in the tilt lock means that even when using the largest softbox or other accessory on the lamphead, the head is securely locked into place, and the Stegmaier cable connector relieves strain by allowing the cable orientation to be adjusted quickly by rotating the connector.
Maintenance and repair have also been greatly simplified, with quick and easy access to all of the internal components. Last, but not least, the smooth surfaces of the housing make cleaning this fixture a piece of cake.
- A cross-cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and lens temperature by 17%
- Overall weight has been reduced using pressure die cast and extruded aluminum components
- A redesigned stirrup and improved tilt lock (including a stainless steel friction disc) lock the lamphead securely with a minimum of force, even with the largest softbox or other accessories
- The new extruded aluminum stirrup is stronger, lighter and less bulky but still permits full fixture rotation
- The Stegmaier connector and strain relief rotate to allow the cable orientation to be quickly adjusted