The Arri T5 Black Location Fresnel is one in a series that represents an unprecedented evolution of the Studio and Location fixtures that have been popular workhorses for over two decades. Following extensive research and feedback from lighting professionals around the world, combined with advances in technology, Arri has designed a series of six highly innovative lampheads with over 30 improvements for studio and location lighting. With reduced weight, compact size and maximum light output T5's set a new standard for professional lighting equipment.
Arri's cross cooling system reduces lamp housing temperature by 25% and lens temperature by 17%. With special air channels built into the aluminum extrusion, a constant stream of air passes around the Fresnel lens and into the lamphead regardless of the tilt angle.
When fitted with a 5000 watt bulb (available separately) this fixture will provide a 8.6' (2.6 m) diameter beam of 319 fc from a distance of 39.6' (12 m) at full spot. At full flood (same distance) it will provide an 86 fc beam 37.6' (11.4 m) in diameter.
- Stronger, Lighter
- Pressure die cast and extruded aluminum components have reduced the overall weight of T5 fixtures without any sacrifice in quality or durability
- Many components now offer greater strength and resistance to corrosion
- Redesigned Stirrup
- Stirrup mounting slides and can be adjusted to counterbalance all accessories
- Extruded aluminum is stronger, lighter and less bulky but still permits full fixture rotation
- Soft contour makes it comfortable to carry
- The stainless steel friction disc locks the lamphead securely even with the largest Chimera or other accessories
- Easy Maintenance
- Routine maintenance and repair are easier with fast, simple access to all internal components
- Cleaning is made effortless with smooth lamp housing surfaces
- Meets IP23 standard -- suitable for indoor use or outdoor use providing a degree of protection against falling rain (up to a 60° angle from vertical)
- CE declaration and independently assessed TUV certification
- The laser cut hexagonal safety mesh maximizes light transmission and is tough enough to withstand location abuse