The Voice Technologies VT401 Miniature Lavalier Microphone measures just 0.12" (3.2mm) in diameter for a miniature design well suited for stage and on-camera performances. The VT401 boasts a wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response and a low noise floor ensures pristine audio fidelity. The omnidirectional polar pattern is ideal for vocal capturing and maximizes placement flexibility. The microphone ships in a waterproof case and includes a clip, windscreen and acoustic tube, tie tac clip, dracula mount and rubber body mount.
- High Sensitivity
- The high sensitivity version of the VT401 enables flexible placement without jeopardizing the strength of the input signal.
- Unterminated (Pigtail) Connection
- The VT401 features a pigtail lead for wiring custom connectors as desired.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is ideal for vocal capturing and maximizes placement flexibility.