The ECS-410 Everest from Summit Audio is a single channel, microphone preamp/channel strip with 4 discrete sections. The microphone preamp is complimented by a semi-parametric 3-band EQ, a compressor section and a Db2 output section containing multiple gain stages for overdriving the vacuum tube or discrete transistor amplifiers.
The unit is unique in several ways. Firstly, each of the sections has its own I/O, allowing the user to access any or all the sections independently. Secondly, the TouchPatch Routing System allows for routing any section to and from any other section with a touch of a single button. The system controls what is feeding the DriveBus and anything not routed is available to be used individually from the back panel.
- Microphone preamp with Jensen transformer and a selectable tube or discrete transistor output section
- Passive LC equalizer for unparalleled warmth and flavor
- Dual mode dynamics using Summit classic design
- DriveBus transistor or dual tube over-drivable output
- High-pass filter
- TouchPatch single touch routing
- Independent balanced I/O on all sections
- Hand-crafted in the USA