GTR3 from Waves is modeling software for recording electric guitars into a Digital Audio Workstation. Developed in collaboration with Paul Reed Smith, the system places the world's best amps, cabinets, microphones and effects right at the user's fingertips.
The software functions as either a plug-in available in VST, RTAS and Audio Units formats, or as a stand-alone ToolRack application.
Note! This pricing is for users who purchased and registered GTR Solo and who wish to upgrade to the full GTR3 version
- Nineteen modeled amplifiers are intelligently categorized by sound and increasing levels of drive
- Sixteen custom guitar cabinets
- Seven bass amplifiers can be matched with six bass cabinets
- Controls include the traditional tone stack as well as pan and phase for two speaker cabinets and a normalized gain control
- Tone and drive controls, the cabinet and microphone placement can all be changed allowing for complete customization
- Includes dual-cabinet and dual-microphone options
- Eleven top studio microphone models deliver the unique performance of many sought-after microphones by Neumann, Brauner, AKG, Sennheiser, RCA, and more
- Twenty-six individual stomp box effects with one PedalBoard able to hold up to six stomps
- Stomp boxes cover the entire gamut of guitar sound manipulation including multiple distortion, modulation, space and ambient effects, along with other basic processors
- Stomps easily selectable from a drop-down menu and rearranged on the PedalBoard by simply dragging to a new location
- Stomps and PedalBoard support full automation, using DAW automation, MIDI, or a continuous MIDI controller for real-time operation
- The PedalBoard is offered in Mono, Mono to Stereo and Stereo channel configurations with the stomps automatically changing from mono to stereo or stereo to mono if needed, depending on where they're dropped in the chain
- Sync-to-Host BPM function for time-based processes