Swift's professional-class binocular model, the M5MP Microscope easily satisfies the needs of those in a research-level educational setting. Across the board, it is a real flagship with every important feature standard.
The M5MP starts with a premium 360° rotating binocular housing. It is a Siedentopf design, with the broadest possible interpupillary distance adjustment range so that absolutely anyone can achieve a single circular field of view with great contrast and depth perception. The binocular is a standard 45° angled viewing model, with a reversed nosepiece design to make it easier to access the specimens and controls.
The "MP" in the M5MP stands for 'multi phase', as this model allows you to view your specimens with brightfield, darkfield, or phase contrast illumination. If it can be seen by the eye, this microscope will give the lighting necessary to unearth the needed view. The 4x objective is plan focus, giving an extremely wide 40x flat field area to take advantage of the 20mm diameter eyepieces-you can survey a broad specimen area at high magnification.
The M5MP's mechanical stage has a low drive ratio and plenty of room to allow mounting a pair of specimens. There's also a swing-away filter carrier, so that you can insert a blue, green, or white diffusion filter within the lighting path when necessary.
The M5MP is backed by a company dedicated to sales and service of educational institutions nationwide.
- Premium Siedentopf binocular design with 45° angled viewing and enormous interpupillary adjustment range
- Reversed nosepiece allows better access to objectives and specimens
- Wide (20mm field diameter) 10x eyepieces
- Patented Quodmaster condenser allows quick exchange between brightfield, darkfield, or phase contrast viewing
- Standard low drive mechanical stage offers plenty of room for simultaneous observation of two specimens
- Adjustable 20W halogen illumination source
- Swing-out filter carrier accommodates blue, green, or white diffusion filters
- Astounding focuser action
- Special gearing lubricants help avoid focusing difficulty at extreme temperatures and magnifications
- Hardened epoxy resin finish
- Truly outstanding Swift parts support keeps your microscope up & running