A perfect choice for a classroom setting, the Swift M2252DGL-4 Microscope is a durable and cost-effective lower-education teaching solution.
This is a conventional monocular microscope with 40x, 100x, 400x, and 1000x effective magnification, but it also has a built-in SwiftCam 2 digital camera which simultaneously outputs the view to a computer. The software that's included is functional with both Mac and PC computers; just upload the program, add a specimen, display it on the screen for all the class to see and away you go.
There's lots of features on the M2252DGL-4 which are essentially "studentproof", such as locked-on parts and a slip clutch which helps avoid gear damage. Remember that Swift Optics has been in the business of supplying microscopes to educational facilities for a long time, and they're also a company truly dedicated to service after the sale whenever called upon.
The M2252DGL-4 features supremely bright and clean LED lighting, which has a high Kelvin temperature for a blue/white color reproduction that enhances specimen contrast. Given the extraordinary life of the LED bulbs, it is unlikely that the lighting source will ever need replacement.
- Combination monocular optical viewer with digital output via built-in SwiftCam 2 (USB 2.0 output)
- Included software system compatible with both PC and Mac systems
- Wide 18.5mm field diameter eyepiece with 10x magnification
- 4x, 10x, 40x, & 100x Objective lens turret (40x and 100x retract)
- Dual-stage coarse and fine focusing system
- Improved mechanical stage, with x-y underside adjustment, supplied standard
- Special gearing lubricants help avoid focusing difficulty at extreme temperatures and magnifications
- Cord hanger
- Truly outstanding Swift parts support keeps your microscope up & running