The Symetrix Automix Matrix 780 Zone Mix Controller is a centralized DSP processor, mic preamplifier, and line-level audio router for commercial audio installations. The Automix Matrix 780 features extensive DSP processing to enhance audio in boardrooms, offices, court rooms and more.
DSP processing includes compression, delay, limiting, EQ and feedback control. A total of 12 audio channels feature 8 mic and line switchable inputs and 4 dedicated line inputs via euroblock connections. The rear panel also features an Ethernet connection, and RS-232 port for control via Windows Automix Matrix 780 software (downloadable).
- A complete, fully-optioned 12-channel Automixer with eight submixes for Courtrooms, Government Chambers, Corporate Boardrooms and Houses of Worship.
- Eight (8) Mic/Line Inputs with filters, EQ, and feedback elimination into Gating or Gain-sharing Automixing with full control over NOM counts and priorities.
- Four (4) Line Inputs featuring filters, EQ and Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for devices such as CD Player, TV Audio, DVD Audio, or an additional mixer.
- Eight (8) Outputs: Route sub or mix-minus mixes to as many as eight (8) unique locations or dedicate any number of outputs to specific tasks such as recording, archive or broadcast.
- Wizard-driven software set-up; network ready.