The Symetrix ARC-XLR is a modular remote control for Symetrix DSPs that combines an XLR audio connection and push-to-talk button with the ARC-SW4's four momentary pushbutton switches that provide the client with simple control over zone selection plus paging and more.
Each of the five push-buttons have corresponding tri-color LEDs which can provide user feedback in a number of ways. LEDs may follow buttons or LEDs and buttons may be programmed independently. The XLR audio connection may be used to provide a remote input or output for the system to create a paging station or remote monitoring device. All control assignments, including button and LED functionality, parameter limits and firmware version upgrades are handled by the software included with Symetrix DSP hardware. Power, control, and a single channel of ARC Audio (for the onboard mic) are connected via RJ-45 inputs or screw-type barrier strips. The ARC-MIC also supports "sleep" mode for light-sensitive environments like theaters. Hardware lockout pins are provided to accommodate an installer-supplied key switch. The ARC-XLR is splash-resistant and mounts into a single gang electrical box (US), finished with a standard Decora faceplate (supplied in white).
- Remote wall panel used with Symetrix and SymNet products. Example: Paging, Remote Monitoring
- Includes a standard balanced XLR audio connector for line or dynamic mic input
- Four (4) switches with associated LEDs for zone selection, and Push-to-Talk button
- The analog audio signal travels over the CAT5 using the ARC Audio channel
- Mounts into a dual gang electrical box and fits into a standard dual Decora faceplate (included)