The 135MA from Crown Audio is a professional-quality mixer/amplifier designed for commercial applications, such as paging, background music, and music-on-hold systems. It has 3 inputs, each with a volume control, and a 35W amplifier output. Signals can be input via the balanced Phoenix or stereo RCA inputs. Output can be via 8 Ohm or 70/100V constant voltage outputs. A telephone output is also provided.
The mixer/amplifier features priority muting, which can be achieved by VOX or an external switch. The master output has a front-panel level control knob, as well as individual bass and treble controls. All of these terrific features are packed into a compact housing with a weight under 10 pounds.
- Professional 3-input, 1-output mixer/amplifier
- Individual volume controls for each input
- Stereo RCA and Phoenix inputs
- Phoenix preamp and telephone outputs, as well as screw terminal speaker outputs
- Priority muting via VOX or external switch
- Individual bass and treble controls on the master output
- Built-in protection circuitry for overheating, overload, and DC fault