The Diana+ 35mm Back is completely interchangeable with a simple snap. The back has four different "frames" with which you can select the appropriate format you want to shoot in.
It is important to remember that the back (when connected) disconnects the shutter release and film advance. This gives you the freedom to shoot as much or as little as you desire. In this way, you can create some incredible images. The possibilities are limitless and and only limited by your imagination.
- Shoot all types (color, slide, b&w) of 35mm film with your Diana+ and Diana F+ cameras
- Interchangeable back that can be easily installed and removed 1
- Two integrated exposure counters tell you the precise frame you're on
Choose from four different image formats
- Panoramic with sprocket holes (33 x 48mm)
- Standard Panoramic (24 x 48mm)
- Standard Landscape (24 x 36mm)
- Square with Sprocket Holes (33 x 48mm)