The MA-12000i from Crown Audio is a professional stereo power amplifier designed for installed applications. The rugged chassis houses patented Class-I circuitry, which provides high-quality audio and gets the most power out of the amplifier with minimal wasted energy. The amplifier has built-in load, line voltage, and I/O monitoring, to protect against faults and shorts. If one channel experiences a failure, the entire amplifier will shut down, potentially saving your equipment.
The MA-12000i can operate in stereo or bridged modes, and offers XLR input and link/out connectors, as well as Speakon and Binding Post outputs, allowing you to connect to virtually any sound system. An Ethernet port lets you connect the amplifier to a network, allowing you to monitor and control the amp from any location. A global power supply and 5 different power cords make sure you're connected, regardless of where you're working.
The front panel features individual gain controls for each channel with lighted level indicators. LED lights show the status of Power, Ready, and Signal, and also indicate when you're in bridge mode or connected to a network. Variable-speed fans with front-to-back airflow keep internal components cool for rock-solid reliability.
- High-Quality Audio
- The MA-12000i is designed to provide sonic accuracy with terrific detail. Patented Class-I circuitry squeezes more power out of the amplifier with less wasted energy
- Professional Build Quality
- The rugged construction and cast-aluminum front panel with integrated handles allow the amplifier to withstand years of life on the road
- Network Access
- An Ethernet port lets you connect the amplifier to a network, allowing you to monitor and control activity from any location
- Worldwide Use
- The global power supply and 5 different power cables allow you to work in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, and India
- The amplifier features XLR input and out/link connectors, as well and Speakon and Binding Post outputs, letting you connect to virtually any sound system
- Variable speed fans with front-to-back airflow keep things running smoothly for reliable operation
- Integrated circuitry protects against reactive loads, faults and shorts. If either channel has a catastrophic failure, the entire amplifier shuts down to protect the system.