The Shure UHF-R series reinforces Shure's status as leaders in large-scale touring and fixed installation wireless microphone systems. The UHF-R series is primarily designed for touring, stage performances, fixed installation in large clubs, theaters, houses-of-worship, large scale presentations and more.
The UR-1M Micro Bodypack Transmitter features a miniature design and weighs just 2.2 oz (62g) without batteries. The transmitter is designed for use with the receivers in the Shure UHF-R series including the UR4S and UR4D. The UR-1M bodypack does not include a microphone, however the TA4-male connection is compatible with Shure lavaliers, head-worn microphones and instrument cables featuring a TA4-female connection. Microphones manufactured from third party manufacturers such as Countryman are compatible as well. The transmitter is capable of 10 or 50mA output power, enabling extended range whenever necessary. The UR1M features a backlit LCD display and is powered up to 9 hours on two 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (low RF power).
- TA4-Male Input
- The TA4-male input connection is completely compatible with Shure and third party lavaliers, head-worn microphones, instrument and line-level cables.
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies
- The UHF-R series features 2,400 user selectable frequencies over a 60MHz band. Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band can operate simultaneously.
- Audio Reference Companding
- Shure's Audio Reference Companding scheme applies companding to certain segments of audio that exceed a threshold level. The result eliminates the "breathing" noise associated with standard compander circuits.
- Automatic Transmitter Sync
- The system provides automatic remote sync of channel and frequency between the transmitter and receiver.
- Variable Transmitter Output Power
- Both handheld and bodypack transmitters feature variable RF output power. Users can select between 10mW and 50mW output power.