The Shure UHF-R series reinforces Shure's status as leaders in large-scale touring and fixed installation wireless microphone systems. The UHF-R series is primarily designed for touring, stage performances, fixed installation in large clubs, theaters, houses-of-worship, large scale presentations and more.
The UR1M micro Bodypack Transmitter features a miniature design and weighs just 2.2 oz (62g) without batteries. The transmitter is designed for use with the receivers in the Shure UHF-R series including the UR4S and UR4D. The UR1M bodypack does not include a microphone, however the 3-pin Lemo connection is compatible with lavaliers, head-worn microphones and instrument cables featuring a 3-pin Lemo connection. The transmitter is capable of 10 or 50mA output power, enabling extended range whenever necessary. The UR1M features a backlit LCD display and is powered for up to 9 hours on two 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (low RF power).
- 3-pin Lemo Connection
- The 3-pin Lemo input connection is completely compatible with Shure and third party lavaliers, head-worn microphones, instrument and line-level cables.
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies
- The UHF-R series features 2400 user selectable frequencies over a 60MHz band. Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band can operate simultaneously.
- Audio Reference Companding
- Shure's Audio Reference Companding scheme applies companding to certain segments of audio that exceed a threshold level. The result eliminates the "breathing" noise associated with standard compander circuits.
- Automatic Transmitter Sync
- The system provides automatic remote sync of channel and frequency between the transmitter and receiver.
- Variable Transmitter Output Power
- Both handheld and bodypack transmitters feature variable RF output power. Users can select between 10mW and 50mW output power.