The CP64S from Rane is a dual zone, commercial audio preamplifier and paging unit for offices, bars, restaurants, fitness facilities, etc. The unit features 2 inputs for connecting paging microphones or line inputs, and 4 stereo line inputs (selectable one at a time) for connecting audio sources, such as an AM/FM receiver, CD player and more.
Three levels of priority are provided and are user selectable. Priority paging reduces (or eliminates) the audio level of existing program audio while a priority paging microphone is in use. The ducker-level is user adjustable. Dual, 7-band graphic EQs provide frequency contouring of the stereo output or for each zone.
- Programmable processor provides paging and multiple-source ambient audio control for 2 zones
- Dual microphone inputs provide +15V Phantom power and are fully assignable to output via either zone
- Paging microphones can be either dynamic or condenser with switchable +15V phantom power for use with the latter
- Features 4 pairs of line-level inputs for AM/FM receivers, CD players, etc., with individual volume controls for each input
- A ducking feature automatically lowers program audio while the paging microphone is active - ducker level is user adjustable
- 3 levels of paging priority
- A dual 7-band graphic EQ provides final frequency contouring of the entire output signal