The Rane MLM42S Four Channel Mixer is a simple yet professional solution for anyone in need of more microphone or line inputs than their main mixers provide. For those who do not require more than four input channels, the MLM42S is also an excellent stand-alone audio mixer.
Each input channel features a balanced XLR microphone input and 1/4" phone line input. Level control dials and High, Mid and Low tone controls are featured on the front panel. The MLM42S features additional send and return (input and output) for connecting external effects processors. +15V phantom power is provided for condenser microphones.
The MLM42S delivers the sound and quality expected of Rane, and its 19" rack-mountable frame is ideal for touring musicians, club, studio and commercial installations. The MLM42S is a perfect keyboard and karaoke mixer. Other possibilities include commercial installation, general public address, DJ mixer expansion and more.
- Four Microphone and Line Inputs
- The MLM42S features four microphone and 1/4" phone inputs for microphone and line level sources such as keyboards and CD players.
- Quiet Microphone Preamplifiers
- The MLM42S uses Burr-Brown microphone preamplifiers, quiet to -126 dBu EIN.
- Level and Tone Controls
- Every channel features rotary level controls and fader-style High, Mid and Low tone controls.
- Effects Send and Return
- Post fader effects send and returns provide routing to external effects processors.
- Rack-Mountable Chassis
- The MLM42S is designed to fit into a rack-mountable 19" chassis for easy transport and storage.