The Rane SM26S is a unique, dual purpose mixer capable of mixing audio signals and distributing audio via any of the 6 outputs. There are 6 balanced mono inputs and outputs complete with gain and pan control. Pan controls place the channel's signal into the stereo field. As a splitter, the Pan controls assign which output channels distribute incoming signal. There is a separate Left and Right stereo input for incoming signals when using the SM26S as a splitter mixer. Also featured are stereo (Left/Right)"Expand" Output for cascading multiple SM26S. There is no maximum limit as to how many SM26S can be linked.
- Splitter and Mixer Function
- The Rane SM26S is capable of mixing and distributing signals out of 6 mono outputs. There are 6 mono inputs and 6 mono outputs, 2 sets of stereo (L/R) outputs and a set of stereo (L/R) inputs. Both a mixer and audio distributer, the Rane SM26S is flexible and versatile enough for any sound reinforcement application.
- High Quality Inputs and Outputs
- The SM26S features balanced 1/4" TRS phone inputs and outputs for maximum gain and lower noise floor.
- Mixer Pan Controls
- PAN pots are featured on channels 1-6 and control stereo placement of audio when the SM26S mono inputs are in use. As a splitter, the PAN control may be used to assign which outputs distribute the incoming stereo signal.
- External Power Supply
- The external power supply is effective in reducing noise created by "dirty" AC power and bad grounds.