This is the Alan Gordon Enterprises Super Grip DV Camera Support. The Super Grip Support System is a suction-based alternative to costly, time-consuming rigging. Ideal for action shots the Super Grip II mounts to somewhat flat, non-porous surfaces like the sides of cars, boats or planes and features an adjustable camera platform that works much like a tripod pan-tilt head.
- The Super Grip Junior has a 6" (15.24) diameter flexible-edge concave gripper and a built-in plastic pump with pressure warning indicator.
- Carries a work-load of up to 11 lbs (5 kg) and is ideal for mounting small film and video cameras or a variety of lights and sound recording equipment.
- Features a 2 3/8" x 3 1/4" (7 x 8.2 cm) diameter mounting plate with a 1/4"-20 attaching screw in the center.
- Weight: 2 lb 1 oz (.9 kg)
- Features large easy-grip ratchet handles.
- Attaches to flat or curved, smooth, non-porous surfaces.
- Red-line indicator warns of any vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on pad edges permit instant release.