Designed for fixed installation, the Lectrosonics R400A receiver is a half-rack unit featuring Lectrosonics's digital hybrid technology. The dual antennas are an affirmation of its Smart Diversity enhanced reception circuitry. The rear panel features both XLR and 1/4" phone output connections, both with output level control adjust. A comprehensive LCD displays pilot tone, antenna phase, transmitter battery status, audio level, RF level, battery timer, frequency, and transmitter switch settings.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- Digital Hybrid technology digitizes the audio signal at the transmitter end. The signal is then converted to analog at the receiver end, eliminating analog compandor circuitry. The result is accurate transmission with great range, without noise caused by analog compandors.
- SmartTune Frequency Selection
- SmartTune automatically scans for usable frequencies within the systems frequency block.
- SmartDiversity Reception
- Incoming radio frequency level and rate is carefully analyzed in order to determine the optimum timing for phase switching. The result minimizes drop-out and radio frequency interference.
- Compact Profile
- The R400A utilizes microprocessor components, contributing to its small size. The optional RMPR400-1 / RMPR400-2, rack-mount kits, enable mounting single or dual units into a 19-inch single rack space.