The Lectrosonics MM400C improves on the original M400 by incorporating a waterproof On/Off/Mute reed switch and non-detachable antenna. The switch is removable to avoid accidental switching caused by the talent.
The MM400C transmitter is a UHF body-pack transmitter for use with the UCR411 receiver. The transmitter's compact watertight design makes it suitable for use in heavy rain and humidity. A machined finish provides a non-corrosive housing, preventing rust and oxidation. The transmitter features 256 user selectable UHF frequencies and digital hybrid signal transmission for optimum range while minimizing noise. Incoming audio signal is digitized at 24-bit resolution, eliminating the noise and artifacts associated with analog compandors. The result is greater range with minimal noise.
A comprehensive LCD and low cut filter are provided and transmitter is operational up to 4.5 hours on 1.5v AA (lithium) batteries. Included with the MM400C is the Lectrosonics M152/WP lavalier mic, which connects to the transmitter through a locking 2.5mm, watertight jack.
- Water Proof Switching
- A waterproof On/Off/Mute reed switch is provided. The switch is removable to prevent accidental switching caused by the talent.
- Water Resistant
- The MM400C transmitter features a compact water resistant enclosure suitable for use in heavy rain and humidity. A non-corrosive finish protects against rust and oxidation.
- Digital Hybrid
- The MM400C transmitter features a DSP-based digital hybrid architecture. Incoming signal is digitized in 24-bit, eliminating noise associated with analog compandors. The result is greater range without noise.
- 256 Selectable Frequencies
- Both transmitters provide 256 selectable UHF frequencies over a 25.6 MHz range.
- M152/WP Lavalier Included
- Comes with the Lectrosonics M152/WP omnidirectional lavalier mic, which features a 2.5mm micro plug that makes a watertight connection with the transmitter.