As part of the Lectrosonics Venue System, the VRT Tracking Receiver Module installs into the Venue Receiver Master (VRM) unit and provides 256 UHF selectable frequencies. In addition, the VRT receiver module features Smart Diversity (phase-diversity) reception for minimal RF interference, noise and drop-out. A total of 6 VRT modules can be installed into a single VRM master, enabling simultaneous operation of up to 6 microphone transmitters.
- Tracking Front-End
- The VRT module features two RF frequency tracking filters controlled by the microprocessor to increase selectivity. Increased selectivity is effective in highly congested areas. This makes the VRT a more suitable choice over the VRS, in areas with congested radio-frequencies.
- 256 UHF Frequencies
- The VRT venue receiver standard features 256 selectable UHF frequencies. Frequencies are selected via VRM receiver master.
- Smart Diversity Reception
- The VRT modules feature smart diversity reception. Antenna phase switching minimizes drop-out and RF interference.
- Digital Hybrid Technology
- 24-bit digital audio stream is decoded at the receiver resulting in greater operating range without noise and artifacts caused by analog compandor circuits. Digital Hybrid operation also allows for backward compatibility with older analog Lectrosonic transmitters as well as later Digital Hybrid compatible models.