The Westcott Window Light Plus Kit is based on the Spiderlite TD5 light fixture, which accepts fluorescent (5000° K) or tungsten (3200° K) bulbs. Although this kit is rated at 440 total fluorescent watts, it puts out the equivalent of 1800 watts tungsten, according to Westcott.
Three separate controls allow running of multiple combinations of bulbs together with no color shift. Each fixture in this two light kit has all-metal construction with built-in points for direct attachment of a softbox -- no adapter ring is necessary.
This Medium Plus Two Light Kit includes two 24 x 32" silver interior softboxes, tilt brackets, eight 50 watt and two 20 watt screw-in fluorescent bulbs, two 10' heavy duty light stands, and a location case for storage and transport.
- Fluorescent Bulbs
- Five bulbs provided are equivalent to 1800 watts tungsten light
- Daylight balanced, cool-running
- Long-life, flicker-free
- High Color Rending Index: 93+ CRI
- Suggested Uses
- Two or three person portrait, or small tabletop (4 x 6') setup
- Easy Positioning
- Rear-mounted handle and sturdy tilt-bracket for ease of positioning
- Vented to dissipate heat up to 1000 watts
- 24 x 32", with silver interior and removable front diffuser
- Light Stands
- Each heavy duty stand supports its fixture and softbox to a height of 10' (3 m).
- Location Carry Case
- Soft case includes an interior organizer case that can be removed