The Shure UHF-R series reinforces Shure's status as a leader in large-scale touring and fixed installation wireless microphone systems. The UHF-R series is primarily designed for touring, stage performances, fixed installation in large clubs, theaters, houses-of-worship, large scale presentations and more. In order to meet the demands of various applications, the UHF-R series is available in a variety of configurations. This package includes the UR4S single diversity receiver, UR2 handheld transmitter with a Beta 58 microphone head, and a UR1 bodypack transmitter.
The UR4S single diversity receiver is a durable, 1RU rack-mountable unit that is designed to receive signal from compatible UHF series transmitters. The UR4S's diversity design aides in minimizing Radio Frequency (RF) interference and noise. Backlit LCDs provide access to all programmable parameters. Audio outputs include a mic/line level switchable balanced XLR with ground lift, as well as 1/4" phone connectors. USB and Ethernet connections are provided for direct integration with a PC and network arrays.
The rugged UR2 handheld transmitter is designed to withstand the rigors of daily use on the road. The transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsules, and includes a Beta 58 capsule in this package. The transmitter is capable of 10 or 50mA output power, enabling extended range whenever necessary. The UR2 features a backlit LCD display and can operate for up to 9 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
The UR1 bodypack transmitter features a cast magnesium housing, protecting the transmitter from rigorous use while remaining lightweight. The UR1 has a TA4-male connector that is compatible with Shure lavaliers, head-worn microphones, and instrument cables featuring a TA4-female connection. Microphones manufactured from third party manufacturers such as Countryman are compatible as well. The transmitter is capable of 10 or 50mA output power, enabling extended range whenever necessary. The UR1 features a backlit LCD display and operates for up to 9 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Handheld and Bodypack Transmitters
- This combo system includes handheld and bodypack transmitters for great flexibility
- Diversity Operation
- The twin receiver circuits result in minimal noise caused by radio frequency interference
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies
- The UHF-R series features 2,400 user selectable frequencies over a 60MHz band. Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band can operate simultaneously
- Audio Reference Companding
- Shure's Audio Reference Companding scheme applies companding to certain segments of audio that exceed a threshold level. The result eliminates the "breathing" noise associated with standard compander circuits
- USB and Ethernet Connections
- A USB port enables direct connection to a PC. Shure's Wireless Workbench software (included) enables remote operation of parameters via PC. An Ethernet network port enables networking of multiple receivers
- Automatic Transmitter Sync
- The system provides automatic remote sync of channel and frequency between the transmitter and receiver
- Variable Transmitter Output Power
- Both handheld and bodypack transmitters feature variable RF output power. Users can select between 10mW and 50mW output power
- Mic and Line Level Audio Output
- The receiver features a balanced XLR output capable of microphone or line level signal. The XLR output features a ground lift switch to minimize noise. An unbalanced 1/4" phone output is featured as well
- Battery Powered
- Each transmitter can operate for up to 9 hours on a pair of standard AA batteries