The FireGL V7700 PCI Express 2.0 Workstation Display Card from ATI is a professional display card designed for use with 3D graphics applications that leverage OpenGL CAD, AEC and DCC technology. The card features a bridgeless single-chip design to provide full bandwidth in both upstream and downstream directions. It is fully compatible with the OpenGL and DirectX 9.0 standards and features driver support for Windows and Linux operating systems. These features make the card an excellent choice for use in development, CAD engineering and digital content creation environments.
- Professional 3D Graphics
- The FireGL features professional quality 3D graphics. It is powered by an ATI GPU that features 320 pixel shader processors, and 512MB of GDDR4 RAM. The card features hardware 3D acceleration technology that includes ATI's SmartShader, SmoothVision, and Hyper Z technologies.
- Avivo Technology
- The ATI Avivio technology delivers a 10-bit display pipeline and High Dynamic Range (HDR) 16-bit per RGB color component display capability. This allows the FireGL to reproduce over 1 trillion colors, making it an ideal solution for color-critical applications.
- Dual-Link DVI-I + DisplayPortHD Component + Stereoscopic 3D
- The dual dual-link DVI outputs allow you to connect two digital monitors, each with a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2400 pixels, to the FireGL. The card also lets you output to a component video source, making it an ideal solution for monitoring your work on an HDTV display. Additionally it includes a stereoscopic 3D output connector, making it an ideal solution for working with 3D graphics.
- PCI Express Interface
- The card installs in an open PCI Express 2.0 slot on your computer. The PCI Express 2.0 interface is designed specifically for video cards, ensuring that you will get the best performance out of this graphics card.